When ever I mention that David is the baker in our house everyone is always surprised- I don't know why, I suppose it is no surprise though to anyone who knows him. I guess he figures if he wants to curb his sweet tooth, he better make something himself. And of course he is so good and always lets the girls help too. That is quite evident if you ever hear my girls "reading" recipes or pretending to make stuff. They really do know what they are talking about.
Anywho, David made these last night and they were YUM! Although I think the name should be changed to Chocolate Whities. We call brownies with carmel, Carmel Brownies, right? Well these are kind of like a blondie (kinda, sorta) with a goey chocolate filling.
Enough talk:
1 package white cake mix
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup oil
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup margaine, cubed
Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Press 2/3 mixture into greased 9x13 inch pan. Set remaining mixture aside. Combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and cubed margarine in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir. Microwave an additional 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate over crust. Drop remaining mixture by teaspoonfuls on top of brownies. Bake at 350 for 22 minutes or until slllightly browned on top. Cool completely before cutting.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment