Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mexican Lime Chicken

Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Tostito's Lime tortilla chips
vegatable oil (2-3T)
honey (2-4T)
lime juice (1T)
salsa
mexican mix shredded cheese

You can adjust any amounts to what you like!

In a large ziploc bag, crush tortilla chips (you can do this in the blender too, the better crushed they are, the better they work)

Mix together oil, honey and lime juice

Roll the chicken breasts into mixture(you can marinate the chicken for a few hours if you want), then coat with the crushed chips

Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes

Top chicken with salsa and shredded cheese, then bake for five more minutes or until cheese is melted

This is SOOOOOO yummy I want it now instead of what I made for dinner. :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sarah- this looks so good! Question though, what do you serve with it? I am not good at coming up with sides so I usually make things that don't need it or I can just throw a salad together for.

Sarah said...

I am horrible at sides!!!!

I make rice with this. I cook rice with diced tomatoes and a bunch of spices, chili powder, garlic powder, onion salt, whatever floats my boat.

We eat a lot of rice though, probably too much! Not sure it's the best side, but it works for me! You could also throw some corn in the rice if you wanted.