1 (20 ounce can) crushed pineapple with juices
1 (16 ounce) jar tomatillo salsa (my favorite is Herdez, if you can't find it next to regular salsa, look by the mexican food- you know like the dried peppers and stuff)
2 (4 ounce) cans green chiles, undrained
2/3 cup brown sugar
corn tortillas
cheese
chopped cilantro
sour cream
guacamole
cheese
chopped cilantro
sour cream
guacamole
Combine first 5 ingredients in the crock pot and cook on high for four hours or on low for 6 to eight hours. Shred pork, season to taste with salt and pepper. In a colander, drain juices from crock pot. Mix shredded pork with pineapple/salsa mixture that remains in colander and serve in tortillas with desired accompaniments.
4 comments:
Oh this sounds REAL good! Thanks for the new recipes!
It was really yummy. I am going to try to make this one again and freeze some of it for an easy meal after the baby comes.
How long can you store meals in the freezer before they start to taste "freezer-y"?!! Mine seem to have that frostbitten flavor soon after they're put in. What am I doing wrong?!
I dunno. Probably depends on the meal. Are you covering them really well and using freezer bags? I assume so, so I have no idea!!!
Post a Comment