Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Recipe call!

I need some new recipes with hamburger. We don't use it a ton, but probably once a week or so. Our "normal" things are like spaghetti, lasagna or tacos/enchiladas. So, what else??

6 comments:

Mary said...

So I'm a total lurker on here, but a few recipes I make with ground beef are: taco pie, sour cream chili bake, hamburger gravy, and cornbread casserole.

Shannon said...

Hamburgers. haha

Um... we usually do mexican but let's see... I am not a fan of sloppy joes, or maybe I should say I used to not be a fan but I have an AWESOME recipe for them that I love and will try to post later today.

I will keep thinking and let you know what other things we do.

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

do the burrito skillet that some one posted on here it is FABULOUS!!

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

: ) that was you that posted it right sarah? haha now i don't know...

Sarah said...

it was me, you're funny! We do have a few random ones like that burrito skillet... i just need something different.

I'm going to have to look up cornbread casserole, i LOVE cornbread!

Shannon said...

I've been thinking...
you can do sweet and sour meatballs, or any kind of meatballs and rice, or like a meatball sandwich, beef stroganoff, soups, cabbage rolls (with a kind of meatloaf stuffing), and at our house we love Chilean food- charquican (stew), empanadas, and pastel de choclo are favs.