PIZZA ROLLS
1 loaf unthawed Rhodes bread dough (or your own)
5 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
favorite pizza toppings
Roll out dough into a large rectangle. Spread cream cheese. Add favorite pizza toppings. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Roll up just like you would a cinnamon roll and cut each about 1 inch. Place on greased sheet pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes and until golden brown. Dip in pizza sauce, Parmesan cheese, or ranch dressing. Cesar salad goes well with these rolls.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The only thing kids could like more than pizza is pizza that looks like a cinnamon roll that they can dip into sauce. Fun recipe thanks for sharing. I used the recipe for pizza sauce I posted which turned out to be a great marinara dipping sauce and I added a little sauce to the cream cheese. Turned out good.
Post a Comment