Monday, October 22, 2007

I promise I'm still here!

Okay, so I'm not ignoring the blog, just neglecting it a little bit! I'm sorry!!! I need to get some recipes on here! Oh, and I will post my simple pot pie recipe soon, I just saw the request... I also need to try out some of these! What are your new favorites from this blog? Anyone??

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Don't apologize, you are not the only one neglecting it! :) I have been so bad lately about cooking, David has had such a bad school schedule and I never find the energy to cook for just me and the girls. There are still some I need to try. And now that it is getting cold some of these nice warm meals sound really good! I haven't found any new recipes to post but I will start looking through some old ones.